Food collected during Baskets of Hope is distributed to families in the local community to people going through a challenging time of life, struggling families, veterans, elderly, the sick, widows, people generally in need of HOPE.
It is our desire to impact our community by sharing God’s love and hope. Fill A Basket. Fill A Heart.
So how can YOU get involved? …..
- Fill or Sponsor one or several Baskets of Hope!Each basket is family-sized and lasts for several days during the holidays. Find our shopping list on the flyer attached.
- Donate gift cards in $10 incrementsfrom stores where a recipient can buy a turkey or pie or other fixings that can complete the basket. Publix and Wal-Mart are local to our area.
- Register to volunteer on this or future events by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to social distancing guidelines, volunteers are limited and must pre registered in advance.
- Make a General Online Gifton our donation link so that we can keep the doors open to support the mission and also buy what is needed when all the donations are in! You can also send a donation through Zelle using email@example.com as the contact.
- Mail a check with your financial donation to our mailing address at A Place in Time Christian Ministries, 5846 S. Flamingo Rd. #3070, Cooper City, Fl 33330
- Pray! Hope begins with prayer!If you have a prayer team or group that is willing to pray for this mission, please let us know that you are praying for us. This encourages us greatly. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do You Know a Family in Crisis?Let us know. We will prepare a basket for them. Contact us at 954.435.7474 or send an email to email@example.com.