Since 2002, Baskets of Hope outreach for Thanksgiving has impacted more than families’ practical needs. It has given hope where there was none, touching and changing thousands of lives practically, emotionally, and spiritually. We reach out to the community and express the love of God in real and tangible ways.
The seed for Baskets of Hope was planted long ago. A stranger reached out with food and love to a struggling, divorced single parent when she needed it most. Since then, our co-founder, Tricia Heng strived to pay that kindness forward to other families who are hurting and in need of food and sustenance. We now continue her legacy.
Food collected during Baskets of Hope is distributed to families in the local community to people going through a challenging time of life, struggling families, veterans, elderly, the sick, widows, people generally in need of HOPE.
It is our desire to impact our community by sharing God’s love and hope. Fill A Basket. Fill A Heart.
So how can YOU get involved? …..
1. Fill or Sponsor one or more Baskets of Hope! Each basket is family-sized and lasts for several days during the holidays. Find our shopping list on the flyer attached.
2. Donate gift cards in $10 increments from stores where a recipient can buy a turkey or pie or other fixings that can complete the basket. Aldi, Publix, and Wal-Mart are local to our area.
3. Register to volunteer on this or future events by sending an email to email@example.com. Volunteers are limited and must pre-register in advance.
4. Make a General Online Gift on our donation link so that we can keep the doors open to support the mission and also buy what is needed when all the donations are in! You can also send a donation through Zelle using firstname.lastname@example.org as the contact.
5. Mail a check with your financial donation to our mailing address at A Place in Time Christian Ministries, 5846 S. Flamingo Rd. #3070, Cooper City, Fl 33330
6. Pray! Hope begins with prayer! If you have a prayer team or group that is willing to pray for this mission, please let us know that you are praying for us. This encourages us greatly. You can email us at email@example.com.
7. Do You Know a Family in Crisis? Let us know. We will prepare a basket for them. Contact us at 954.435.7474 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in A Place In Time Christian Ministries! Opportunities are available throughout the year for the following:
- Sorting out food donations
- Food drive coordinators
Are you ready to have fun? Send us an email